What’s the catastrophe that’ll hit your city?
Getting caught unprepared in a disaster scenario is no different than playing Russian roulette.
More importantly, if you have a family, it’s your God-given duty to always be prepared. This is why we’ve decided to give away our eBook.
Our 46-Page book explains the essentials you MUST know.
- The secrets to surviving an Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP), Hurricane, Pandemic, Earthquake, Civil Unrest, Flood, Terrorist Attack, and other disasters
- Mistakes for long-term food storage that could cost your life (Read page 9)
- An essential/vital prepping grocery list to survive any catastrophe (Read page 13)
- 4 different water purification methods that can be adapted for any disaster situation
- The secrets to getting support from other people, even if you live alone
- Essential car survival tips if you drive to and from work
- How gaining a psychological edge can be the difference between life and death
- The way you’ll be able to live comfortably without electricity or Internet
- Essential tools you must stockpile in order to survive a disaster
- How to gain a psychological edge in a terrorist attack (Read page 36)
- An essential tool that will keep you alive in a pandemic outbreak (Read page 38)
- Situational awareness tips taught to covert CIA agents
When you read the 46-page book developed by ABP Tactical, you’ll be equipped with the same knowledge taught to America’s elite Special Forces operators.
“My CERT course didn’t cover half the info included in this book.”
– Roger S., Sandpoint, ID
“Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you for the book… The stuff you taught me has me sleeping easier at night!”
– Mike P., Kansas City, MO
If the unexpected were to happen, would you know the essential items to carry with you?
Written by one of the nation’s foremost experts on survival scenarios, this book normally sells for $27. It’s available to you for a limited time by downloading it today.
Simply enter your best email address below, and you’re set. Don’t leave your survival to chance. Act today.